LED rear position lamp red W97.2 (712).
Electric wire 2-cores 2x0,75mm2 flat. Price for 1m.
LED side position lamp yellow W97.2 (711).
Reflecting device red 105x48.
Reflecting device amber 105x48.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Country of manufacture||Poland|
|Functions||reversing lights, working lights|
|Approval||ECE, E20, IP66/IP68|
A new, universal W82 LED lamp is useful to light the field of working area in household work, and sailing. The lamp has electromagnetic compatibility approval ie, it does not emit electromagnetic interference and is electromagnetic interference-resistant. The lamp is also resistant to surges in the system and its small size significantly increases mounting options. Thanks to very efficient LED diodes it is possible to illuminate at most the working area while keeping the minimum power consumption. W82 LED lamp power rating is about 17W! The lamp is characterized by a light intensity comparable with the standard light sources (eg. H3) with a nominal capacity ranges from 50-70W. The lamp body and its parts are made of the highest quality components, resistant to high and low temperature and mechanical damage.
Lamp available in 8 variants:
691 Working lamp W82 12LED (black body)
692 Working lamp W82 12LED with switch (black body)
693 Working and reversing lamp W82 12LED (black body)
694 Working and reversing lamp W82 12LED with switch (black body)
695 Working lamp W82 12LED (white body)
696 Working lamp W82 12LED with switch (white body)
697 Working and reversing lamp W82 12LED (white body)
698 Working and reversing lamp W82 12LED with switch (white body)
Characteristics of W82 lamps:
- Approval: E20 10R-03 2820
- Approval: AR 00 E20 1385 *
- Power consumption: 17 W
- IP Class: IP66 / IP68 (Resistance when immersed in water and spraying a powerful jet of water)
- Operating voltage: 10V - 35V
- GND - white wire,
- + working light – black wire,
- + reversing light – yellow wire *.
- Body: PP
- Connection cable: 2.5 m
- Luminous intensity in the vicinity of the axis of reference ~ 6000 cd +/- 10%
- 12 LED light source (Osram) x 200 lm / LED ~ 2400 lm +/- 10%
- Flux measured in the laboratory ~ 1750 lm + / - 25% measured at ≈ 16,5W
- Easy and stable mounting of the lamp
- Maximum body surface temperature: 59°C, maximum lens surface temperature 76°C (measured in laboratory conditions at 25°C).
- Weight: ~0.6 kg
- Use in ventilated areas.
- Lamp base regulation in two dimensions.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Our shop offers services of trusted carriers. You will get your products in a few days by DPD courier or Standard mail.
For our Customers' convinience, we accept orders placed by phone (only Polish) as well as e-mail placed orders. Any questions? Contact us now!
Placed orders can be paid by bank transfer. We also accept credit cards and PayPal payments.