LED rear position lamp red W97.2 (712).
LED side position lamp yellow W97.2 (711).
Reflecting device red 105x48.
Electric wire 2-cores 2x0,75mm2 flat. Price for 1m.
Reflecting device amber 105x48.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Country of manufacture||Poland|
|Lamp type||single function|
A new, universal W81 LED lamp is useful to light the field of working area in household work, and sailing. The lamp has electromagnetic compatibility approval ie, it does not emit electromagnetic interference and is electromagneticinterference-resistant.The lampis also resistant to surges in the system and its small size significantly increases mounting options. Thanks to very efficient LED diodes it is possible to illuminate at most the working area while keeping the minimum power consumption. W81 LED lamp power rating is about 14W!The lamp is characterized by a light intensity comparable with the standard light sources (eg. H3) with a nominal capacity ranges from 50-70W. The lamp body and its parts are made of the highest quality components,resistant to high andlow temperature and mechanical damage.
Lamp available in 8 variants:
683 Working lamp W81 9LED (black body)
684 Working lamp W81 9LED with switch (black body)
685 Working and reversing lamp W81 9LED (black body)
686 Working and reversing lamp W81 9LED with switch (black body)
687 Working lamp W81 9LED (white body)
688 Working lamp W81 9LED with switch (white body)
689 Working and reversing lamp W81 9LED (white body)
690 Working and reversing lamp W81 9LED with switch (white body)
Characteristics of W81 lamps:
- Approval: E20 10R-03 2820
- Approval: AR 00 E20 1384 *
- Power consumption: 14,4 W
- IP Class: IP66 / IP68 – (Resistance when immersed in water and spraying a powerful jet of water)
- Operating voltage: 10V - 35V
- - GND - white wire,
- - + working light – black wire
- - + reversing light – yellow wire *.
- Body: PP
- Connection cable: 2.5 m
- Luminous intensity in the vicinity of the axis of reference ~ 4400 cd +/- 10%
- 9 LED light source (Osram) x 220 lm / LED ~ 1980 lm +/- 10%
- Flux measured in the laboratory ~ 1300 lm+/-25% measured at ≈ 14,9W
- Easy and stable mounting of the lamp
- Maximum body surface temperature: 44 C, maximum lens surface temperature 68 C (measured in laboratory conditions at 25 C).
- Weight: ~0.6 kg
- Use in ventilated areas.
- Lamp base regulation in two dimensions.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Our shop offers services of trusted carriers. You will get your products in a few days by DPD courier or Standard mail.
For our Customers' convinience, we accept orders placed by phone (only Polish) as well as e-mail placed orders. Any questions? Contact us now!
Placed orders can be paid by bank transfer. We also accept credit cards and PayPal payments.